Prevention Is Our Mission: Immunize Nevada is a diverse coalition of individual, business and organization partners committed to improving and protecting the health of children, teens, adults & seniors in Nevada. Our mission is to promote health & prevent the incidence of vaccine preventable diseases in Nevada through advocacy, education, outreach & collaboration. What began in 1995 in northern Nevada as a group of citizens concerned about Nevada’s immunization rates being the lowest in the country, is now a statewide 501c3 nonprofit coalition working together to help improve the health of Nevadans through vaccination.
We help keep Nevadans healthy and educated about immunizations by:
- Supporting healthcare professionals by providing education opportunities, conferences, office tools and incentives.
- Collaborating with regional, state and national partners to develop immunization projects and programs.
- Serving as an expert resource to community members.
- Providing outreach and education about the benefits of immunizing and the risks of not doing so.
- Advocating for pro-immunization policies.
Learn more about Immunize Nevada's evolution from a small grassroots organization, to an award winning, statewide immunization coalition.