Immunize Nevada is a statewide network of individuals, businesses, public health entities and organizations committed to improving and protecting the health of children, teens, adults and seniors in Nevada.
Established 17 years ago as a small group of citizens concerned about Nevada’s immunization rate being the lowest in the country, Immunize Nevada now consists of more than 100 members working together to help improve the health of Nevadans through vaccination awareness, outreach and education.
We help keep Nevadans healthy and educated about immunizations. Some of our responsibilities include:
- Supporting healthcare professionals by providing education opportunities, conferences, office tools and incentives.
- Collaborating with regional, state and national partners to develop immunization projects and programs.
- Serving as an expert resource to community members.
- Providing outreach and education about the benefits of immunizing and the risks of not doing so.
- Advocating for pro-immunization policies.
Learn more about Immunize Nevada's evolution from a small grassroots organization, to an award winning, statewide immunization coalition.